From Red Barn Coffee Roasters . . .
During the winter of 1997 Red Barn Coffee Roasters was established and began roasting coffee in an authentic New England-style red barn in Hopkinton, Massachusetts. “Our vision was to preserve a piece of small town New England and experience it in our cafes. We felt it was important to create a warm and relaxing local environment for our customers to meet, gather, and socialize.”
Our customers demand high-quality, great tasting coffee. Our Roastmaster, with more than 30 years experience, fulfills those expectations with every pound of coffee by selecting only the finest beans from around the world. Red Barn feels that by roasting in small batches our customers are assured the freshest coffee available.
Fair Trade Certified
- Organic Mexico - Medium roast, grown at a high elevation which helps create sweet undertones. Good body and excellent acidity make this coffee a standout.
- Organic Guatemala - Medium roast that lets the natural earthy flavors fully develop. Deep balance of body and acidity with a smooth finish make this an outstanding coffee from the region.
- Organic Red Barn Blend - Our most popular Organic/Fair Trade coffee is a pre roast blend of Central and South American beans. A medium roast with a mellow woody taste with a sweet finish.
- Costa Rica Tarrazu - From the Pacific slopes of the central growing region, Tarrazu is roasted to a rich chestnut color with a trace of oil on the surface of the bean. A smooth, Bright, lingering taste is the result of its medium acidity.
- Kenya AA - The AA designation refers to the large bean size and is the top grade. One of the most prized coffees in the world. We buy unique coffees from small lots and our offering changes from time to time. With only a small amount available, get it while it lasts! Ask us about our current offering, but the taste is generally described as medium roast, heavy body, and heavy acidity.
- Sumatra Mandheling - One of the most popular coffees in the world, ours is medium roasted to exhibit the characteristic profile: heavy body, intense aroma, and nutty aftertaste.
- Colombia Supremo - Supremo, which refers to bean size, is the larger of the two grades of coffee usually encountered. Excelso, slightly smaller, is the other grade. With its excellent balance of body and acidity, many customers make this hearty and flavorful coffee their number one choice.
- RBB Decaf - Swiss Water Processed. Medium roast, blended for great body to enjoy morning or evening.All our decaffeinated coffees are produced using only water to remove the caffeine so the natural strengths of the beans come through. A bright crisp acidity, medium body and floral aftertaste make this a great coffee.
- Red Barn Blend - This is our most popular offering. It is a pre roast blend from Central and South America and is medium roasted. This blend offers complex earthy flavors with a smooth and lingering finish.